Our Bowdabra Design Team, created an easy to make table centerpiece perfect for warm-weather entertaining. Using sheer ribbon, a grapevine wreath, and our Mini Bowdabra we created a beautiful table centerpiece with a candle center. Table centerpieces are great for baby showers, graduation dinners, holidays, summer weddings, or any social gathering.
1. To make a summer table centerpiece begin with a pillar candle and a 4? or 6? grapevine wreath.
2. Choose three coordinating sheer rolls of ribbon.
3. Next, cut an 18” piece of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Lay it into the Mini Bowdabra. You’ll have a loop at one end and two loose pieces at the opposite end. Place three coordinating strands of sheer ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra with 3? tails.
4. Create 3? ribbon loops using the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler as your guide. To create the loops fold ribbon and press into the Mini Bowdabra. Fold one loop at a time.
5. Create 3? loops on the either side. Continue folding and creating loops. Once you have enough loops cut ribbon away from the spool.
6. Add small silk flowers into the center.
7. Scrunch down the ribbon with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
8. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Mini Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
9. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow and knot.
10. Fluff the bow and tie it to the top of the 6? grapevine wreath using Bowdabra Bow Wire. Spiral the Bowdabra Bow Wire around a pencil for fun ringlets.
11. Follow the instructions to add two more bows to the 6? grapevine wreath.
12. Twist the ends of two floral pink leaves .
13. Twist the leaves around the 6? grapevine wreath.
14. Insert pillar candle or glass vase into the center.
15. Our summer table centerpiece is easy and inexpensive and looks perfect for so many occasions. Never leave a lit candle unattended.