We are so proud of our Bowdabra Products and our Bowdabra Design Team we think a celebration is in order! In 50 days we have posted 50 craft tutorials!
In many of our tutorials we have spotlighted our newest Bowdabra Bow Making Product: The Hair Bow Tool & Ruler. The Hair Bow Tool & Ruler fits easily over the Mini Bowdabra allowing you to measure and make exact bows every time. The Hair Bow Tool & Ruler comes with an Interactive CD to make 70 different hair bows.
The Mini Bowdabra is the perfect bow making tool for smaller bows. Design gorgeous small bows for party favors, bridal showers, weddings, scrapbooking and card making. The Mini Bowdabra and the Bowdabra were listed in CardMaker Magazine as MUST have card making tools!
The Bowdabra is a wonderful bow making tool for larger style bows. The Bowdabra is perfect for making wire ribbon bows for wreaths, full loopy style home decor, large pew bows for weddings, adding bows to floral decorations, and so much more!
In celebration of our 50 posts in 50 days….it is Contest Time!
Entering our contest is really easy! Please leave a comment below on which Bowdabra Blog Craft Tutorial you found most informative, useful, or interesting. Leave a comment below telling us your favorite Bowdabra Craft Product or ribbon style.
By leaving a comment you will then be eligible to win our Prize Package:
1. One winner will be announced July 21st, 2011 on our Bowdabrablog.com
2. US & Canadian residents only.
3. To enter, you must be an individual, 18 years of age or older.
4. Winner will be chosen randomly.
5. Winner will be responsible for providing the correct mailing address and personal information within 10 days of notification.
6. No purchase necessary to enter.
7. Contest opens June 20, 2011 and closes July 20, 2011 at Midnight Est Time
Good luck! – Sandy Sandler, inventor of the Bowdabra