Create simple and elegant wedding invitations. Browns, Reds, Oranges, Yellows, and Fuchsia are very hot color trends for weddings this year. Design a wedding invitation to match your color scheme.
Some Supplies Photographed Below:
1. Run sheer ribbon through a cardstock tag that has been stamped with “Your presence is requested”. Add adhesive gems to the side of the cardstock tag. Next, using a laser printer, print the wedding information onto the front of the cardstock. Customize printer settings to the size of the paper. Attach the tag to the 4.5? by 7.5? piece of cardstock by taping the ribbon to the back of the card.
2. Attach the smaller cardstock to the larger 5.5? by 8.5? cardstock using foam spacers.
3. Create a bow for the card using the Mini Bowdabra. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler (metric side) over the Mini Bowdabra. Cut a piece of Bowdabra Bow Wire 18”³ long, fold it in half, and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Cut a piece of small width ribbon and fold it in half. Place the ribbon at the center crease mark into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Create a 2cm loop on one side.
6. Continue folding the loops back and forth at the 2cm mark. Once you have created 4 loops cut the ribbon tails 2cms long.
7. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Mini Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow and knot.
8. Trim away the excess Bowdabra Bow Wire and glue a finishing ribbon onto the bow. Glue the bow to the top of the wedding invitation.
9. Create these simple and elegant wedding invitations to mail to your guests.