Make fall table decor with something as simply as oranges. Oranges are fragrant, inexpensive, and the perfect color to decorate and welcome autumn. Oranges are great for table decor or even place-setters. Best of all the oranges won’t go to waste, they can even be used in combination with a dessert.
”¢Bowdabra ® Bow Wire
1. Begin by wrapping an orange in tulle. Hold the tulle in place with Bowdabra Bow Wire.
2. Using Glue dots wrap a piece of ribbon around the center of the orange. Add several pieces of adhesive gems onto the ribbon.
3. To make the bow for the top of the orange: Cut a 24” piece of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Lay it into the Bowdabra. You’ll have a loop at one end and two loose pieces at the opposite end.
4. Place tulle into the center of the Bowdabra. Scrunch down form an accordion shape. Cut away excess ribbon.
5. Scrunch ribbon down with the Bowdabra Wand.
6. While the bow is still in the Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
7. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Bowdabra.
8. Gently pull the bow out of the Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the Bowdabra Bow Wire securely against the bow. Twist the bow 4 to 6 times in a clockwise direction.
9. Fluff the bow and tie it to the top of the orange.
10. Optional: If being used as a place-setter attach tag using the left-over Bowdabra Bow Wire. –Use a pencil to spiral the Bowdabra Bow Wire to make fun ringlets. Make several oranges either for place-setters or for fall table decor.
Bowdabra is a proud sponsor of Crafters 4 Kids