By Melissa Bickle ~ Bowdabra Guest Designer
1. Knot each piece of black ribbon in the middle and secure to wreath by pushing black straight pin through knot into wreath. Alternate 3/8” and 5/8” ribbon all around the wreath, covering all Styrofoam except for backside. Leave a small space for bow.
2. Cut a 24 inch long piece of Bowdabra bow wire and fold it in half, then lay it into the Bowdabra. You will have a loop at one end and two loose pieces at the opposite end.
3. Take the sheer polka dot ribbon and twist the side that has the longest end, and place it right side facing downwards into the Bowdabra. This is the beginning of your first loop.
4. Fold the ribbon to make a loop. Twist the ribbon 180 degrees and press down into the Bowdabra. The right side of the ribbon will now be facing down, ready for your next loop.
5. Repeat this step. You will now have a loop on each side of Bowdabra. Continue repeating to create three loops on each side.
6. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra Wand. While the bow is still in the Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
7. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Bowdabra. Gently pull the bow out of the Bowdabra.
8. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow and knot.
9. Secure bow to wreath with black straight pin.
Follow same instructions to make smaller bow with the zebra print ribbon. Secure in center of orange sheer bow with button and corsage pins.
I hope you enjoy making this stylish Halloween wreath!
Linking to: Craft Critique Halloween Round-UP, Itsy Bitsy Paper, Momnivores Dilemma