Design cute little Halloween Place Cards to use either for your table settings or to label food at Halloween Party. Great for a kids classroom party! Design the place-setters using craft foam, craft cork, beads, and cardstock. Finish the place cards with adorable small black and orange bows!
1. Begin with pumpkin craft foam. Add green boa to the pumpkin’s stem for a funky embellishment. Purchase craft cork to be used as the base.
3. To make the place card holders. Thread seed beads onto 24 gauge wire. Use scissors to create a hole at the top of the cork. Insert the wire into the cork and swirl the other end.
4. Make two place card holders using wire and seed beads.
5. To make the small bow that will attach to the card place the Ruler (metric side) onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut a piece of 24” Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra
9. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra. Thread the 2 loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
10. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow and knot. Follow these instructions to make a matching bow.
12. Attach the small bows to Halloween place cards.
13. Insert the place cards into the beaded swirls. Your Halloween place-setters are now ready to direct your guests either where to sit or use them as markers to identify foods at a buffet or classroom party.