Design these firecracker style party favors for Halloween festivities. Fill party favors with candy and small Halloween toys. Create multiple Halloween party favors as an inexpensive gift to hand-out during Halloween Classroom Parties.
”¢Black & Orange Tissue Paper
”¢ Cardboard Tube
”¢ 2 Spider Rings
”¢ Foam Pumpkin
”¢ Glue Dots
1. Cut black and orange tissue paper into four equal parts.
2. Using one of each of the tissue paper squares place the black tissue paper onto the orange. Place a cardboard bath tissue roll into the center of the tissue paper and hold it in place with tape.
3. Completely the roll the cardboard tube around the tissue paper and hold it in place with another strip of tape.
4. Tie one end of the tissue paper with ribbon from the other end fill the Halloween Firecracker with candy and small toys. Tie the other end.
5. Optional: Tie spider rings on each side using the ribbon tails.
6. Embellish the front of the Halloween Firecracker with stickers and foam. Hand out as gifts or for trick-or-treating.
Bowdabra is a proud sponsor of Crafters 4 Kids and this craft tutorial is also available on the C4K555.org site, as well.
Linking to: Craft Critique Halloween Round-UP, Itsy Bitsy Paper, Momnivores Dilemma