Make an adorable and glam furry cat mask suitable for all ages! Best of all using this tutorial you can create any type of furry animal using craft fur and large pipe cleaners. Design the mask to be ultra-girlie by adding a Halloween Hair Bow!
To make this furry feline Halloween mask and glam bow you will need the following:
1. Begin with a plastic mask and craft fur.
2. Trace the mask’s outline on the back of the craft fur and then cut it out to match the shape and size of your mask.
3. Using large pipe cleaners create ear shapes. Glue the ear shapes onto the plastic mask.
4. Glue craft fur onto the mask. Finish the face with a pom pom nose and large pipe cleaner whiskers.
5. To make a glam bow for your furry mask place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut a piece of 24” Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
6. Cut a long piece of orange grosgrain. Fold the grosgrain in half and at that center point place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Fold the ribbon to form 2inch loops on either side.
8. Continue folding the ribbon to create additional 2inch loops. Once you have created a total of 6 loops trim the ribbon.
9. Cut a strand of sheer black ribbon and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
10. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra.
11. Thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
12. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
13. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow and knot.
14. Line an alligator clip with black satin ribbon. Glue a button or charm onto the center of the hair bow.
15. Using the Bowdabra Bow Wire tie the hair bow to the ribbon lined alligator clip. Trim away excess wire.
16. Attach the hair bow using the alligator clip to the furry mask. Your furry glam mask is now ready to be worn!