Halloween goblins are fun little furry creatures that are great kids crafts projects, fun home decorative items, or perfect Halloween party favors! Make several spooky goblins using different colored marabou and different sized Styrofoam balls for a unique Halloween collection.
”¢Large Googly Eyes
”¢Small Pom-Pom Nose
1. Using Styro-Glue, tacky glue, or hot glue begin to attach black marabou to the top of the Styrofoam ball.
2. Continue gluing and wrapping the marabou around the ball.
3. Completely cover the Styrofoam ball with black marabou.
4. Glue large googly eyes and a pom-pom nose to the center of the goblin.
5. Glue feathers to the bottom of the ball for the goblin’s feet. Your spooky little goblin is finished.
Bowdabra is a proud sponsor of Crafters 4 Kids and this craft tutorial is also available on the C4K555.org site, as well.
Linking to: Blissful & Domestic Halloween Link Party