Design a fun Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer gift box bow. This unique style bow is easy to make using our Bowdabra Bow Making Craft Tools. Children and adults will be excited to receive a gift with a Rudolph bow! To visit all Bowdabra’s Holiday Gift Wrapping Ideas please click here.
1. Begin by gathering all your materials.
2. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut a piece of 18? Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half and place into the Mini Bowdabra.
3.Twist two Darice large pipe cleaners together at the center. Fold them in half, place the pipe cleaners into the Mini Bowdabra at the half way point.
4. Cut a piece of 7/8?wide brown grosgrain 27? inches long. Place the brown grosgrain into the Mini Bowdabra at the 9? mark.
5. Wrap the brown grosgrain around the Mini Bowdabra Tower and place it into the Mini Bowdabra leaving a 9? strand of ribbon on the other side.
6. Fold the ribbon tails into the Mini Bowdabra creating pointed loops. Use the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler as your guide to create 3? pointed loops on each side.
7. Cut a piece of 1.5?wide white grosgrain 15? long. Fold the ribbon in half to create a crease. At the crease mark place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
9. Thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
10. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
11. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow and knot. Keep wire attached it will be used for Rudolph’s eyebrows.
12. Hot glue or tacky glue the pom poms onto Rudolph.
13. Attach Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer to a wrapped gift package using the Bowdabra Bow Wire. Spiral the remaining wire around a pencil for fun ringlets. Use the ringlets for Rudolph’s eyebrows. For helpful hints on wrapping a gift package click here.