Design and make this easy Thanksgiving table centerpiece as thanksgiving hostess gift. This super simple table centerpiece is not too large or too high but rather the perfect size and compliment for a holiday table. The floral arrangement requires very few craft items and can be designed very cheaply. Best of all the arrangement looks anything but, inexpensive!
1. Begin with a large 6? diameter Styrofoam ball. I found one at my local craft store for $4.99.
2. Using a bread knife or a Styrofoam cutting knife cut the ball in half.
3. Attach heavy cardstock to the bottom of the Styrofoam for a nice underneath finish. I used Glue Dots to hold the cardstock in place but double-sided tape would work, as well. Also at this time gather your straight pins and large width ribbon.
4. Cut a piece of ribbon large enough to fit around the entire diameter of the Styrofoam (add a couple inches to fold the ends over). Place the ribbon around the Styrofoam and hold it in place with large straight pins.
5. Insert fall floral picks into the Styrofoam ball to create the arrangement. Use discounted floral picks or picks from last years fall floral arrangement.
6. Add floral picks around the entire Styrofoam ball to create this quick and easy Thanksgiving table centerpiece.