Add holiday lollipop wands to children’s Christmas presents. Instead of a bow, design and make ribbon wands and attach them to a front of a present. Follow our easy Bowdabra Blog tutorial with step-by-step instructions for making holiday ribbon lollipop wands. Ribbon wands are a fun and unique way to dress-up a Christmas gift.
Materials Needed (one wand):
1. Begin by collecting the materials you will need. The materials listed are for one holiday ribbon lollipop. Design several ribbon lollipops to adorn holiday presents.
2. Wrap ribbon around a wooden dowel use hot glue to hold it in place.
3. Cut three ribbon strands about 1.5yards long. Hot glue the ends and start to braid them.
4. Braid the strands together and hold it in place by hot gluing the ends together.
5. Using hot glue start to roll the braided strand.
6. Roll the entire braided strand together and hot glue the end in place.
7. Hot glue the ribbon wrapped dowel onto the back of the ribbon lollipop.
8. Make several ribbon lollipops to attach them to holiday gift.
9. Add ribbon streamers to the lollipops.
10. Gift wrap a holiday present. For more information on how to gift wrap like a professional click here.
11. Attach ribbon around the gift package. Insert the holiday ribbon lollipop wands between the ribbon and the gift package.