1. Purchase plain inexpensive noise makers.
2. Attach the bobbin ribbon to the bottom of the noise maker with a glue dot or hot glue. Continue wrapping the ribbon around the noise maker and glue the end of the ribbon to the top of the noise maker.
3. Using leftover garland from the Christmas tree glue a small piece around the edge of the noise maker.
4. To make the little bow for the noise maker: Cut a 18” piece of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Lay it into the Mini Bowdabra. You’ll have a loop at one end and two loose pieces at the opposite end.
5. Place a small piece of garland into the center of the Mini Bowdabra.
6. Begin by placing the end of the ribbon into the center of the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Decide how big you want your loops. To make your first loop fold, twist, and press into the Mini Bowdabra. Fold the loop on the other side.
8. Continue folding, twisting, loops on each side. When you have enough loops cut the ribbon from the spool.
9. Scrunch ribbon down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
10. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
11. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
12. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the BowdabraBow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the BowdabraBow Wire securely against the bow. Twist the bow 4 to 6 times in a clockwise direction.
13. Fluff bow.
14. Using Bowdabra Bow Wire tie the bow onto the center of the noise maker.
15. Follow the instructions to make several noise makers for New Year’s Eve.