Design an easy to make Christmas floral arrangement. Give the floral arrangement as a hostess gift, gift to a neighbor, teacher, family member, or friend. The holiday arrangement will look gorgeous as a table centerpiece or decorating a side table.
Why bring real flowers to the a holiday gathering when you can bring silk flowers – that will last for years to come. Best of all the gift recipient can add or rearrange the floral picks to suit her decorating needs next year, as well!
1. Begin with a 5″ x 5″ Styrofoam block.
2. Using a serrated bread knife or an electric Styrofoam cutter to cut the Styrofoam in half. (I always use a serrated knife to cut the Styrofoam it just works the best for me.)
3. Wrap 2.5″ wire Christmas ribbon around the base of one of the Styrofoam blocks. Hold it in place with some straight pins.
4. Begin to create your Christmas floral arrangement. Add floral picks and faux flowers around the edge of the block, leaving the center open.
5. Add some sparkly festive holiday picks to the arrangement.
6. Finish the Christmas floral arrangement by placing large picks in the center. The arrangement is complete.