Purchase a beautiful glass Christmas tree jar and fill it up with yummy treats. Add a festive bow and floral picks for an extra decorative touch. The jar is a perfect Christmas teacher’s gift, friends, family, neighbors, or Secret Santa gift.
Candy (fun sized 22.5 oz)
Glass Christmas tree
Bowdabra Bow Wire
2.5? Wire Ribbon
1. Begin by filling your jar with packaged candy.
2. To make the bow to tie around the Christmas tree jar: Cut a 20” piece of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Place it into the Bowdabra.
3. Lay your ribbon in the Bowdabra and make 2-3 loops on each side. Add the floral pick and scrunch down with the Bowdabra Wand.
4. While the bow is still in the Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end. Pull tightly while the bow is still in the Bowdabra. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. Fluff your bow.
5. Attach the bow around the Christmas tree jar and give to a friend, family member or neighbor. Enjoy seeing their face as you give them a wonderful surprise.