Hello Bowdabra Blog Readers,
We were thrilled to launch our Bowdabra Blog in May of 2011! Our goal for the Bowdabra Blog is to show our Bowdabra customers new and unique tutorials using Bowdabra Bow Making Craft Tools.
We hope that you enjoyed reading our blog, in 2011, as much as we enjoyed creating the projects for you.
Here are the top ten projects for 2011:
10. Firecracker Party Favors: These fun party favors use white chalk, ribbon, and wire garland. Change the color of the ribbon and garland and the tutorial would also be perfect for a kid’s birthday party.
9. Halloween Bow & Tutu: Absolutely adorable tutorial! Tutus and bows are just the perfect combination!
8. Holiday Ribbon Lollipops: Create these easy to make ribbon lollipops and attach them to gift-wrap or use them as party favors.
7. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Gift Bow: How can you not love Rudolph? This easy to make bow looks adorable on gift-wrap or even as an ornament.
6. Gift Wrap Like a Pro: Gift-wrapping can be difficult. We gave extra tips to make it a little easier.
5. Thanksgiving Gift Wrap Bottle: Wrapping a wine bottle can be difficult! We came up with a creative way to wrap the bottle: little girl’s tights! So cute!
4. Neck Ties Gift Wrap: Instead of using a standard bow why not a man’s neck tie!
3. Christmas Painted Gift Boxes: We love how easy this tutorial is! Instead of wrapping the gift box why not paint it! This is also a great craft that kids can help with.
2. Funky Loopy Hair Bow Instructions: Our step-by-step tutorial demonstrates how to make a gorgeous funky loopy hair bow using our Mini Bowdabra and Hair Bow Tool & Ruler.
1. And our most popular tutorial”¦ How to Make a Lady Gaga Bow: This fun tutorial shows how to use hair purchased at the Dollar Store to create your own Lady Gaga Bow. The hair bow is a great accessory for Halloween or concert going.
For 2012 we are excited to continue to get to know our Bowdabra customers, support and grow our Bowdabra Design Team, and bring you even more great Bowdabra craft tutorials!
We wish you a happy and healthy New Year! ~ Bowdabra Design Team