To make this bow you will need:
1. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler on top of the Mini Bowdabra. Cut a piece of 18”³ Bowdabra Bow Wire, fold it in half and place it into the Bowdabra.
2. Then put the four 5” pieces of pre-cut and dovetailed ribbon in the mini Bowdabra.
3. Next, following the instructions on the Interactive CD, that comes with the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler, make 4” wide boutique bow using 1.5”œ wavy edge ribbon. Leave Tails. Scrunch with Bowdabra Wand.
4. Place the 2 Pre-cut pieces of Heart Garland in the Mini Bowdabra. NOTE: Fold the ends so no children get poked with the sharp wire.
5. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the Bowdabra Bow Wire securely against the bow and double knot.
6. Trim tails of all extra ribbon.
7. Place ¾ ” Striped ribbon over 7/8” Grosgrain ribbon. Tie a loose knot, keeping striped ribbon on the outside. Set aside.
8. Prepare bow to have knot glued on by positioning ribbon exactly where you want it and hold it with one hand. With the other hand do a glue dab on the top and both sides of the bow. Place prepared knot over middle and side of bow and press. Then, trim one side of knot and glue to back of bow. Glue the other side to back of bow.
9. Glue the top of the French clip. Then press to back of bow. (Please note: You can line the clip with ribbon, but I prefer not to. The clip stays in hair better without being lined and the clip does not show in this particular bow)
10. Your bow is ready to wear!
11. Make 2 for Pig Tails look.
VALENTINE BONUS IDEA: You can do a simple Valentine Bow with Ribbon that has hearts all over it. This will make any basic red or white outfit look festive for Valentines Day.