Luck of the Irish! Your little girl would be so “lucky” have this St. Patrick’s Day headband. Using the Mini Bowdabra and
Hair Bow Tool & Ruler create a beautiful and festive Saint. Patrick’s Day hair bow accessory.
1. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler on top of the Mini Bowdabra. Cut a piece of 18”³ Bowdabra Bow Wire, fold it in half and place it into the Bowdabra.
2. Place the headband in the Mini Bowdabra.
3. Then put the two 12cm pieces of white grosgrain the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Place your green grosgrain ribbon in the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Use your Hair Bow Making Ebook to make a 12cm wide fold & twist bow with four loops.
6. Place the two 8cm pieces of green and white polka dot grosgrain in the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
8. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Mini Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
9. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow and knot. Then double knot around the headband.
10. Apply hot glue to the back of the ribbon and headband.
11. Carefully place the felt scrap so it covers the knot.
12. Hot glue your Shamrock button to the front of the bow.
13. It’s ready to wear!