Welcome guests to your home with a gorgeous Easter egg wreath. Use small little vibrantly colored foam Easter eggs or plastic Easter eggs. Finish the grapevine Easter egg wreath with a beautiful wire ribbon Bowdabra Bow.
1. Begin with a grapevine wreath and small foam eggs. I purchased 2 packages or a total of 24 eggs at the Dollar Store.
2. Glue the foam eggs onto the grapevine wreath. Leave a spot to tie the Bowdabra Bow.
3. To create the bow for the Easter egg wreath cut 24? of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it and place it into the Bowdabra. Cut strips of large width wire ribbon about 6? long pointed at each end and place them into the Bowdabra.
4. Cut strips of additional coordinating ribbon and place them into the Bowdabra, as well.
5. Fold and press ribbon into the Bowdabra creating loops. Leave a smaller loop at the top for the center of your bow.
6. Scrunch down the bow with your Bowdabra Wand.
7. While the bow is still in the Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Bowdabra.
8. Gently pull the bow out of the Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow and knot.
9. Fluff the bow.
10. Attach the bow to the Easter egg wreath using the remaining Bowdabra Bow Wire. I decided to place my bow on the side of the wreath.
11. Your Easter egg wreath is ready to be hung.
The ways to enter the giveaway with this post are the following: (4 entries per person for this post)
(1 entry) Click the Pin It button at the bottom of this post. Please mark the pin with @bowdabra so that we can easily find it in a search. Please leave a comment below that you pinned it along with your Pinterest name. We would love to follow your boards!
(1 entry) Leave a comment below about the tutorial.
(1 entry) Tweet about the @Bowdabra tutorial on twitter. Leave a comment below.
(1 entry) Get Daily Bowdabra Blog Updates. Enter your email address in the field on the right side bar and get an email every time we add a new tutorial. Leave a comment below that you signed up for our daily updates.
Visit our Bowdabra Friend and Featured Blogger MommyRantings. She is celebrating the many uses of ribbon with a spring bow headband tutorial! Head on over to her blog for additional entries into our Bowdabra National Craft Month Giveaway.
Join us for Bowdabra’s National Craft Month celebration for lots of great ways to enter in our month long giveaway. Contest begins March 1, 2012 and ends March 31, 2012 at midnight eastern time. Winners to be announce April 2, 2012 at http://bowdabra.wpengine.com
**Each blog post brings more entries into our month long contest. Visit our National Craft Month Giveaway Page for a list of all the posts (each day a new post is added to the list), contest rules, and contest help.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. VALID IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY. ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.