1. Cut the Heat n Bond to fit inside your 5 x 5 square of fabric. Following the Heat n Bond directions, iron it onto the wrong side of your fabric. Do not remove the paper.
2. Place your letter stencil on the Heat n Bond facing backwards.
3. Trace the stencil on the Heat n Bond paper and carefully cut it out.
4. Remove the paper backing.
5. Following the Heat n Bond directions iron it on the onesie. If you use Heat n Bond Ultra Hold there is no need to sew.
6. Lets make the rag bow! Begin by gathering your materials. You will need a Mini Bowdabra, Bowdabra Hair Bow Tool and Ruler, and Bowdabra Bow Wire. Place the Bowdabra ® Hair Bow Tool and Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra, leaving a space at the bottom for the Mini Bowdabra tower to move. Cut an 18” piece of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Lay it into the Mini Bowdabra. You’ll have a loop at one end and two loose pieces at the opposite end.
7. To make the rag bow cut a 25″ x 1 1/2″ strip of fabric. Place your fabric strip in the Mini Bowdabra.
8. Using the Hair Bow and Tool Ruler as a guide make a loop at the 2″ mark.
9. Make a second loop and the 2″ mark on the opposite side.
10. Next make your third loop at the 1 1/2″ mark.
11. Make your fourth loop at the 1 1/2″ mark on the Hair Bow & Tool Ruler.
12. Scrunch it down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
13. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Mini BowdabraBow Wire through the loop at the other end. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra. Tie a knot.
14. Trim off any excess fabric and Bowdabra Bow Wire.
15. Carefully remove the rag bow from the Mini Bowdabra. Take the 3″ x 1″ coordinating scrap of fabric and use it to tie a knot around the bow.
16. Hot glue the rag bow to the elastic headband using the tails from the knot to wrap around it. Trim off any excess.
17. Your headband and personalized onesie are ready to wear!