Gather all of your mother’s ”œfavorite” things and design a gift basket. Your mother will definitely have a smile on her face on Mother’s Day!
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make the gift basket. Place each item in the basket.
2. Wrap cellophane around the basket and tie with Bowdabra Bow Wire. Set aside.
3. Next gather the materials you will need to make the bow.
4. Cut a piece of Bowdabra Bow Wire 24 inches long. Fold the wire in half and place it into the Bowdabra.
5. Place the ribbon in the Bowdabra so that the end touches the side.
6. Fold the ribbon to make your loop. Twist the ribbon 180 degrees and press down into the Bowdabra. Repeat on both sides of the Bowdabra to create as many loops on each side as you desire.
7. While the bow is in the Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the bow wire through the loop at the other end.
8. Pull the bow wire tightly while the bow is in the Bowdabra. Wrap ends around to the back of the bow and double knot to secure. Do not cut the wire.
9. Gently pull the bow out of the Bowdabra. Fluff and shape the bow.
10. Tie the bow to the cellophane basket with the extra Bowdabra wire. Enjoy seeing your mother’s face when you give her the beautiful basket.