We are excited to bring to you our top picks from last week’s Saturday Showcase. Thank to all who joined in the fun and linked up! Each week, our Bowdabra Design team will pick our favorites and feature them here on our Bowdabra blog, Bowdabra Pinterest, Sandy Sandler Pinterest, Bowdabra Twitter, and Bowdabra Facebook sites!
Saturday Showcase Top Picks:
- Old Jeans to New Hairband–PC of MeiJo’s JOY linked up this fun tutorial that uses old jeans! It is a no cost project. We love her motto: “Use, Reuse, Recycle, Repurposed, Re-Love!”
- Ruffle Clutch Tutorial–Jennifer from Finding My Way in Texas linked up her wonderfully detailed tutorial! So many possibilites with this clutch!
- Pillowcase Dress-Michelle from My Life in Podunk created an adorable dress from a pillowcase for her grand baby. She said these dresses are hot items all over Pinterest! We also love her spunky attitude, “Admire your work and go eat a cookie! You deserve it.”
- Knock-off Striped Skirt– Lindsay from Southern Lovely: dream, create, inspire decided she needed her H & M skirt in more colors. So like any crafty person, she made her own! She said it was easy to make and only cost her $5!
- No Sew Woven Ribbon Purse– Sarah from Sewing and Crafting with Sarah said, “This woven purse is an easy craft for all ages to make. This purse requires no sewing and only a limited amount of materials.” What a great project to do this summer with your girls!
To view each project please click on the link in the descriptions above.
Thank you bloggers for your wonderful projects. It was our pleasure to share them and pass the links along to our Bowdabra Readers.
Below is a Feature Friday badge if you would like to add it to your blog. To add the badge to your blog’s sidebar copy and paste the html inside of the source code. (omit: [sourcecode language=”html”] & [/sourcecode] when copying and pasting)
[sourcecode language="html"]<a href="http://bowdabra.wpengine.com" target="_blank"> <img src="https://www.bowdabra.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Bowdabra-Blog-Feature.png" alt="Bowdabra Blog" border="0" /></a>[/sourcecode]
The Bowdabra design team shared their own Fashion Ideas on the Bowdabra Blog this week. Here is the weekly recap in case you missed any of them.
This week’s Bowdabra Blog Happenings: