Rescue that old broken clock! Bring it back to life by adding a monogram! This is a fun transformation that can be done with almost any clock.
1. Grab your old/broken clock.
2. Remove the actual clock piece. I used a mallet to pop it out.
3. Give your clock a fresh new look with a coat of paint. This color already fit with my decor, so I decided to keep it.
4. Gather your scrapbook paper. I chose a lighter printed paper for the back round and a darker paper for the monogram.
5. Trace around the old clock face on to your printed scrapbook paper.
6. Cut out your monogram on the blank paper. I used my Cricut to cut, but a stencil and scissors would work great too.
7. Glue your letter to the center of your printed paper.
8. Center the monogram in the clock frame. I used scotch tape to keep it in place.
9. Once you have your scrapbook paper centered. Hot glue it into the frame of the clock.
10. Find a fun place to display your new Monogram!
Bowdabra® Bow Making & Design Tool – Large – BOW1003-Single
Hair Bow Tool and Ruler Kit for the Mini Bowdabra® – BOW2200
Mini Bowdabra® Bow Making & Design Tool – Small – BOW2100
Bowdabra® Bow Wire Value Pack – Gold – 100 yards – BOW3050
Bowdabra® Bow Wire Value Pack – Silver – 100 yards – BOW3060
Bowdabra® Bow Wire – Gold – 200 feet – BOW3030-4P-634 (Set of 4)