Friday is one of our favorite days here at Bowdabra! We love to share our top picks from last week’s Saturday Showcase links. Thanks to all who joined in the fun and linked up! Each week, our Bowdabra Design team will pick our favorites and feature them here on our Bowdabra blog, Bowdabra Pinterest, Sandy Sandler Pinterest, Bowdabra Twitter, and Bowdabra Facebook sites! It is NOT an easy task to picking our favorites. We appreciate all of you for linking up and we love visiting all of your blogs, too!
Saturday Showcase Top Picks:
Most Clicked Crafty Link – Easy Fountain on Deck by Mary of Sweetwater Style. Mary shares that adding a deck fountain (purchased at Goodwill) to a planter can make quite a statement! Absolutely stunning and inexpensive, we love it!
Most Clicked Etsy/Business Link: Crocheted Flower Barefoot Sandals by Crafty Confessional M3 Boutique. Visit the M3 Boutique for a huge variety of handmade gifts! When visiting the store I noticed an apple cozy that I just fell in love with! I have never seen such a thing! Crushin’ on it!
Bowdabra Designers Top Picks:
- Michelle of delicateConstruction shares in her step-by-step tutorial how she made her own Ombre Door Mat. We are a huge fan of frugality! Visit Michelle’s blog to view her inexpensive materials lists and see all the gorgeous pics of this stunning doormat.
- A Pumpkin and a Princess showcases the easiest to make pillows – EVER! How does she do it? Placemats! Visit Crystal’s blog for her placemat pillows tutorial. The pillows look so pretty placed on her outside porch bench.
- Create a patriotic wreath for this 4th of July! Visit LizzieJane Baby for some great inspiration! Liz shares her stars & strips wreath that she made at The Glitter Academy. We are also so intrigued by “The Glitter Academy”, it sounds like so much fun!
- 52 Mantels designed easy to make patriotic decor using washi tape. We love the rustic country look of the decor and the special patriotic sentiment that she shares on her blog.
[sourcecode language="html"]<a href="http://bowdabra.wpengine.com" target="_blank"> <img src="https://www.bowdabra.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Bowdabra-Blog-Feature.png" alt="Bowdabra Blog" border="0" /></a>[/sourcecode]
The Bowdabra design team shared their own crafty Father’s ideas on the Bowdabra Blog this week. Here is the weekly recap in case you missed any of them.
This week’s Bowdabra Blog Happenings:
- Father’s Day No.#1 Dad Homemade Card – Bowdabra Designer, Maggie shares her stunning Father’s Day Card. Maggie shares that homemade cards can make dad feel special on this Father’s Day.
- A Father’s Love Can’t Be Measured – Kids and adults will have so much fun making dad this homemade key hanger for Father’s Day. Add the saying “A father’s love can’t be measured” to a ruler and use lanyard hooks for hanging keys.
- Father’s Day Gift Wrapping – Dad will love both the gift wrapping and the gift. Bowdabra Designer, Kitty shares her easy to following gift wrapping tutorial.
- Father’s Day Gift Basket with Tie Bow – Fill a gift basket with all of dad’s favorites this Father’s Day. Finish the basket with a tie bow. Bowdabra Designer, Susie shows you how.
To view each project please click on the link in the descriptions above.