Welcome to Bowdabra’s Saturday Showcase! We love that you found your way here and hope you link up some fun projects from your blog or ETSY store. Last week we had 91 projects shared in the Showcase. Our Showcase is a time to share your creative craft projects. Whether you are planning a 4th of July celebration or trying to keep cool while working on summer crafts we would LOVE for you to showcase your talents and link up crafty ideas, kid crafts, food crafts and even full-blown craft tutorial here at our Bowdabra Blog.
Our Bowdabra Designers will pick their favorite projects (it is NOT an easy task) and they will share them next Friday, July 6th, at our weekly Feature Friday post. Click to see who was featured yesterday! Showcase begins Saturday June 30th at 12:01am (eastern time) and will end on Thursday July 5th at 11:59am (eastern time).
Also, be sure to visit our Bowdabra Blog throughout the week. Our Bowdabra Designers will be adding their own craft tutorials to give you some fresh ideas as well as new kid crafts.
Here are a few of our kid crafts from our Bowdabra Designers and crafty friends. Click the links to go learn more about the specific projects.
*Readers Please Note* We have placed two link parties below. The first link party is for bloggers to showcase their Craft Tutorials. The second link party is for Etsy Stores and Craft Businesses to promote their completed Craft listings.
Blogger Link Party Rules:
- Please link to a specific project post not the main page of your blog.
- Add your link and then share Bowdabra’s Showcase so that others can join in on the fun. Share our link party on Facebook, Twitter, or on your own blog.
- Craft projects must be family-friendly! If we feel that the projects are inappropriate Bowdabra will delete your thumbnails and links.
- By participating in this showcase you agree to receiving emails about future showcases. You are also giving us permission to feature your post on our blog, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest. Any features will include a link back to you.
Crafty Bloggers Showcase
Etsy Store & Craft Businesses Link Party Rules:
- You must link to a completed craft. Do not link to supplies like ribbon, buttons, crafting hardware and tools. We are allowing you to showcase a completed craft item listing.
- The link should go to an actual listing, not your entire Etsy shop.
- Link must be a Craft which also does includes clothing items, accessories, scrapbooks, paper crafts, etc.
- Share our link party on Facebook, Twitter, or on your own blog.
- Please do not add more than 5 thumbnails/links.
- Craft projects must be family-friendly! Bowdabra reserves the right to delete any links we find inappropriate.
Etsy & Crafty Businesses Showcase
Thank you for sharing your wonderful projects! It was our pleasure to share them and pass the links along to our Bowdabra Readers.
Below is our Saturday Showcase badge if you would like to add it to your blog.
To add the badge to your blog’s sidebar copy and paste the html inside of the source code. (omit: [sourcecode language=”html”] & [/sourcecode] when copying and pasting)
[sourcecode language=”html”]<a href=” target=”_blank”> <img src=”https://www.bowdabra.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/saturday_showcase1.png” alt=”Bowdabra Blog” border=”0”³ /></a>[/sourcecode]