Design sophisticated birthday party favors that are sure to impress guests. Using the Mini Bowdabra and scor-pal create the elegant lollipop favors. Lollipops, you say? Yes! Use gourmet lollipops and gorgeous cardstock and embellishments to assemble these truly unique and posh birthday party treats.
- Bottlecaps www.scor-pal.com
- Scor-pal www.scor-pal.com
- Scor-tape www.scor-pal.com
- Sheer Ribbon
- Mini Bowdabra
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- Flowers, tape
- Paper 2 ¼ x 6 ½ inch
1. Begin by cutting scrapbooking paper to measure 2 ¼ x 6 ½ inch. With the 6 ½ inch on top of your scor-pal score at ½ – 2 ¼ inch.
2. Rotate the paper and repeat scoring.
3. Place scor-tape along the top fold edge. Leave the paper backing on.
4. Fold the paper to look like the below photo.
5. Put the candy in the middle, remove the scor-pal tape paper backing, and put it together.
6. Decorate your party favors by adding a sheer ribbon Mini Bowdabra bow and more.