Keurig K-Cups are individually flavored cups of coffees. Keurig owners love to receive little gift boxes and sampler packs of their favorite coffees. Using brown masking paper I was able to individually wrap and decorate each K-Cup to truly make a gift box or sampler pack exquisite! I was inspired by this idea when visiting Bowdabra Designer, Kitty’s Blog. Kitty made beautiful paper tea bag holders to cover the individual tea packaging. My friends and family are not tea drinkers but they love their coffee! Why not cover the K-Cups!
1. Begin with K-Cups and a 9″ roll of brown masking paper.
2. Next, fold the paper and cut 9″ diameter circles.
3. Place the K-Cups in the center of the circle and wrap the brown paper around them. Hold the paper in place with hemp rope. (Helpful Hint: Label the underneath of the K-Cup with the flavor of the coffee.)
4. Design little coffee flavor labels for the K-Cups. Hold the name tags in place with Glue Dots.
5. Add little sheer bows to the K-Cups. Begin by cutting 10 strips of sheer ribbon 4 cms long for each K-Cup. Fold the ribbon in half and then again lengthwise. Cut the ribbon at an angle.
6. Open up the ribbon – it should look like the picture below.
7. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler (metric side up) on the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire, fold it in half and place it in into the Mini Bowdabra.
8. Place each ribbon strand into the Mini Bowdabra. Use the ruler to line up the strands. Place all 10 ribbon strands one at a time.
9. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
10. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
11. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
11. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the Bowdabra Bow Wire securely against the bow. Twist the bow 4 to 6 times in a clockwise direction.
12. Fluff the scrunchy sheer bow.
13. Using the Bowdabra Bow Wire attach the sheer bow to the top of the K-Cup. Trim away excess wire.
14. Follow the instructions to make a bow for each K-Cup.
15. Place the K-Cups in a gift box or gift basket for an amazing sampler pack. Friends and family will be so excited about such a great gift.