Your Halloween party favors or little treat bags will look adorable with Mini Bowdabra bows! Hold the small little treat bags closed with Bowdabra Bow wire and satin picot Mini Bowdabra bows. Hand these small treat bags out at Halloween parties or during Trick-or-Treating.
The Mini Bowdabra and Hair Bow Tool & Ruler make it easy to make exact bows each and every time.
1. Begin with little Halloween treat bags. I found mine at my local craft store. Fill the treat bags with party favor goodies.
2. To make the satin picot Mini Bowdabra bows place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
3. Cut the satin picot ribbon at an angle. Seal the end of the ribbon with either clear nail polish or a lighter. Place the end of the ribbon at the 2″ mark.
4. Fold the ribbon at the 1.5″ mark to create your first loop.
5. Continue folding and pressing the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra. I created a total of six loops.
6. Cut the ribbon at an angle at the 2″ mark. Seal the end with clear nail polish or a lighter.
7. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra wand.
8. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
9. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
10. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the Bowdabra Bow Wire securely against the bow. Twist the bow 4 to 6 times in a clockwise direction.
11. Fluff the bow and place a Halloween sticker in the center of the bow to hide the Bowdabra Bow Wire center.
12. Using the Bowdabra Bow Wire attach the bow to the treat bag handles. Spiral the remaining the bow wire with a pencil to create fun ringlets.
13. Follow the instructions to make a bow for each treat bag.
14. Hand these little treat bags out as Halloween party favors or during Trick-or-Treating.