Design diva Halloween party favors – include bangle bracelets decorated with ribbon and tulle, along with matching Halloween hair bows. Use the Mini Bowdabra and Hair Bow Tool & Ruler to create tulle and grosgrain boutique style hair bows. Little girls will have so much fun with their Halloween bangle bracelets and matching Halloween hair bows!
1. Begin with large solid colored bangle bracelets.
2. Glue ribbon around the large bangle bracelets.
3. Tie tulle along the bracelets and finish with some Halloween themed stickers.
5. To make the matching bows place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
6. Next, take the 6″ wide tulle, fold it in half, and then in half again. Place the end of the tulle into the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Fold the tulle at the 2″ mark to create your first loop.
8. Fold the tulle at the 2″ mark on the other side for a second loop.
9. Fold the 2″ mark to create two more loops. Trim the tulle from the spool.
10. Cut 14″ of grosgrain ribbon, fold the ribbon in half to form a crease. At the crease mark, printed side down, press the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
11. Fold the ribbon over the towers and press the end into the Mini Bowdabra.
12. Fold the other ribbon strand over the towers and press the ribbon end into the Mini Bowdabra.
13. At the center of the loops press the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra. Move the ribbon around to create equal loops.
14. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra wand.
15. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
16. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
17. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the Bowdabra Bow Wire securely against the bow. Twist the bow 4 to 6 times in a clockwise direction.
18. Fluff the bow and then line an alligator clip with the grosgrain ribbon.
19. Using the Bowdabra Bow Wire tie the bow onto the alligator clip. Trim away excess wire and add a finishing knot.
20. Follow the instructions to make matching hair bows for all the bracelets.
21. To create the diva Halloween party favors place the large bangles into clear plastic bags add candy and other Halloween goodies. Tie the bag closed using the coordinating hair bows.
22. Little girls will love these diva Halloween favors!
For more about the designer of this tutorial click here….