October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Use the Mini Bowdabra and Hair Bow Tool & Ruler to design pink bow with pink ribbon key chains. Create simple grosgrain bows and attach them to keychains and finish them pink ribbons and pink lettering.
1. Begin by placing the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and folding it in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
2. Next, cut 12″ of 1.5″ wide pink grosgrain ribbon – dovetail the ends.
3. Fold the ribbon in half to create a crease mark, at the crease mark press the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Fold and press the ribbon at the 1.5″ mark to make your first loop.
5. Fold and press the ribbon at the 1.5″ mark on the other side.
6. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
7. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
8. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
9. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the Bowdabra Bow Wire securely against the bow. Twist the bow 4 to 6 times in a clockwise direction.
10. Using the remaining Bowdabra Bow Wire tie the bow to a key chain.
11. Trim away excess wire, glue lettering onto the front of the bow.
12. Glue a pink breast cancer awareness ribbon to the front of the bow.
13. Make several key chains to give to friends and family.