1. Begin by creating the message to go inside of the magnet. Looking for some breast cancer awareness slogan and quotes visit here.
2. To make the bow for the magnet place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
3. Dovetail the end of 3/8″ pink satin ribbon. Make a 2″ tail and press it into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Fold the ribbon to make a loop at the 1″ mark.
5. Fold and press to make a total of 4 loops at the 1″ mark. Then fold and press a loop at the .75″ mark.
6. Fold at the .75″ mark on the other side. Cut and dovetail a 2″ tail.
7. Scrunch with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
8. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
9. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
10. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the Bowdabra Bow Wire securely against the bow. Twist the bow 4 to 6 times in a clockwise direction.
11. Hot glue an embellishment to the front of the bow. Trim away excess wire.
12. Using glue dots attach the Mini Bowdabra Bow and a pink grosgrain breast cancer awareness ribbon to the magnet.
13. Give magnets to friends and family.