Get in the spirit of Thanksgiving by creating a beautiful thanksgiving gift: fall card for your friends, family. Use different colored scrapbook paper and ribbon. Also, be sure to check out the dollar section or your local dollar store. I found a lot of fun embellishments to decorate my card. Have fun and be creative!
1. Gather all of your materials to begin making your card.
2. Fold one piece of cardstock in half and cut with your paper cutter or scissors. Fold one of the pieces in half to make a card.
3. Cut a piece of Fall scrapbook paper to fit on the front side of your card. Use double stick tape to attach to the front side of the card.
4. Use your Lever Punch-Scalloped Circle to cut one circle out of red scrapbook paper. Print a cute quote such as, ”œOwl always love You!” Use double stick tape to attach to the red circle.
5. Attach a small piece of thread or ribbon with double stick tape. Glue onto the card.
6. Next, place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler on the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18”³ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Place a piece of sheer green and yellow ribbon onto the Mini Bowdabra with the tail on the left at the 1” mark.
8. Make a loop on each side and point the ends towards the bottom.
9. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, use your BowdabraBow Wand to scrunch the bow down.
10. Next, thread the two loose ends through. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. Cut the Bowdabra Bow Wire.
11. Glue the bow to the top of the owl. Use a “Thank you” or “I love you” stamp to create a message for the inside of your card. Give your beautiful card to a friend or family.