I always get excited about making handmade gifts for family, friends or neighbors. This year, I decided to sew a few fabric bags to fill up with treats, goodies or whatever. Add a pretty sheer bow and a bell to complete the gift wrapping.
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need for the project.
2. Next, cut 18” of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
3. Place a piece of sheer ribbon onto the Mini Bowdabra with the tail on the left.
4. Make a loop on each side and point the ends toward the top.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 with a different colored sheer ribbon piece.
6. Again repeat those two steps with a third color of the sheer ribbon.
7. Scrunch down the ribbon by using the Bowdabra wand.
8. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the wire through the loop at the other end. Pull the ribbon tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
9. Next, fluff your bow and pull the wires and ends to the front.
10. Place your treats, goodies, etc inside the fabric bag.
11. Cut a small piece of Bowdabra bow wire and tie your bag so it is in place.
12. Add a jingle bell to your bow and tie to the bag.