I transformed small little white tins that I found at the Dollar Store, into snowman candy dishes. I added a snowman face and finished with little sheer Mini Bowdabra bow “earmuffs”! Lastly, I filled the little tins with Hershey Kisses for my family and friends to enjoy.
1. Purchase white tins they can be found at Dollar Stores and party stores in the wedding section.
2. Using glue dots attach googly eyes. Cut out a carrot nose shape using orange felt and glue onto pail. Stretch a glue dot into a thin mouth shape and attach black sequins onto it. Wrap a pipe cleaner around the pail handle.
3. To make the bows for snowman’s ear-muffs: Cut a 24” piece of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Lay it into the Mini Bowdabra. You’ll have a loop at one end and two loose pieces at the opposite end.
4. Place 1.5″ wide sheer ribbon into the center of the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Continue placing the ribbon the Mini Bowdabra, folding it down into an accordion shape.
6. Scrunch ribbon down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
7. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the BowdabraBow Wire through the loop at the other end.
8. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
9. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the Bowdabra Bow Wire securely against the bow. Twist the bow 4 to 6 times in a clockwise direction. Fluff the bow.
11. Make another bow for the other side of the pail. Trim away Bowdabra Bow Wire and using glue dots attach them to the side of the tin.
12. Make several small little snowman candy dishes with different colored ear muffs. Place candies inside of the tins and display around your home or even use a holiday gifts.