Little treat bags filled with candies are the perfect Christmas gifts for friends, family, co-workers, teachers, and neighbors. This inexpensive gift looks extravagant and pricey. Fill clear bags with candy and add a Mini Bowdabra punchinello ribbon bow for simple, quick, and inexpensive handmade Christmas gift.
1. Begin by gathering all the supplies that you will need to make this.
2. Place candies into the clear treat bags. Fold the top down and hold it in place with clothes pins.
3. Use the hole punch to make two holes for the punchinello ribbon bow.
4. Keep the clothes pins in place so that the holes stay lined up.
5. To make the bow for the treat bag cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire. Fold the wire in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra. Cut the punchinello in half the long way. Dovetail the ends of the two pieces.
6. Place the punchinello into the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Add small greenery and silk flowers. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Bow Wand. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the Bowdabra Bow Wire securely against the bow. Twist the bow 4 to 6 times in a clockwise direction.
8. Thread the remaining Bowdabra Bow Wire through the holes in the clear treat bags. Tie a small bow to hold it in place. Optional: Tread little beads onto the wire ends.
9. Your treat bag with punchinello ribbon bow is complete.
10. Make several different treat bags with bows to gives as Christmas gifts.