Snowmen crafts are so fun to make. This is one of our favorite ornaments to make and give as gifts. There are so many fun snowman sayings that you can add to this ornament but it is perfect without a tag, too.
1. Cut the orange ribbon at an angle to make a carrot nose and cut several small pieces of black for the snowman eyes and mouth.
2. Add craft snow to a clear craft ornament. Drop in the candy cane, bell and ribbon pieces. Put top back on ornament.
3. Cut 24”³ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it and place it into the Mini Bowdabra. Add the two 5″ pieces of ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra and spread out.
4. With the 14″ Christmas ribbon, add a 3″ pieces for the tail. Then make 2 inch loops on both sides twisting in the middle to keep the pattern on top.
5. End with a 3″ piece for the tail on the opposite side.
6. Write the saying on the tag and loop the 5″ piece of ribbon through the tag hole. Add in the star craft brad to cover the hole. Add the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Once all the ribbon is in the Mini Bowdabra, squish down the ribbon with the Mini Bowdabra wand. Pull up the Bowdabra Wire and tie off the bow. Don’t cut off the extra wire.
9. Tie a knot about 2 inches of the extra wire and trim. This wire will allow you to hang the ornament on the tree.
Check here for more snowman craft ideas.