Ho Ho Ho! Time to get ready for Santa Claus. If you are looking for an extremely easy wreath to create for Christmas, this is the one for you. This wreath took me 5 minutes to make! My mailman was the first to see it and he loved it! Give it a try!
- Wreath Form-Grapevine, embroidery hoop, etc.
- White Wire Ribbon or Holiday Wire Ribbon
- Bowdabra Bow Wire or hot glue gun
- Santa Hat
1. Get the wreath and begin wrapping the ribbon around the entire wreath.
2. Once it is covered, secure it with the Bowdabra Wire Ribbon or a hot glue gun.
3. Add an extra piece across the lower part of the wreath to separate the beard. This step isn’t necessary. If you do it, secure it with a dab of hot glue on the back side of the wreath.
4. Flip it over and hang on your door!