Holiday food and treats are festive and easy Christmas gifts. Fill little jelly jars with candies, add gems, ribbon, and a Mini Bowdabra Bow for the perfect holiday gift for teachers, neighbors, and friends.
1. Use sheering scissors cut out a piece of circular fabric.
2. Place candies or chocolates inside of the jelly jar. Place fabric onto the top of the dome lid of the jelly jar. Screw the jar band over the top of the fabric.
3. Using Glue Dots attach a piece of ribbon around the band of the jar. Add adhesive gems onto the top of the band.
4. To make the bow for the jelly jar: Cut a 24” piece of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Lay it into the Mini Bowdabra. You’ll have a loop at one end and two loose pieces at the opposite end.
5. Cut a piece of ribbon to make bow tails. Dove-tail the ends of ribbon by folding your ribbon in half and cutting at a 45 degree angle.
6. Lay your ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra. Decide how big you want your loops. To make your first loop, fold the ribbon and press into the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Continue folding the ribbon back and forth until you have created as many loops as you desire.
8. Scrunch ribbon down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
9. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the BowdabraBow Wire through the loop at the other end.
10. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
11. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the Bowdabra Bow Wire securely against the bow. Twist the bow 4 to 6 times in a clockwise direction.
12. Fluff your bow and attach a gift tag. To attach the gift tag run the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the hole of the tag.
13. Tie the bow onto the top jelly jar and trim away the extra Bowdabra Bow Wire.