I love receiving packages in the mail especially when the company or person took time to wrap the item. So, I decided that I needed to make a pretty bow to attach to my Christmas advent calendar. I knitted 12 adorable Christmas socks to countdown the days before December 25th. It is a fun way to get in the spirit of Christmas. I just needed the perfect touch before I sent it out.
1. First, cut 18” of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold in half and place it into the Bowdabra.
2. Place a piece of ribbon onto the Bowdabra with the tail on the left.
3. Make a loop on each side.
4. Make as many loops as you desire on each side.
5. Dovetail the ends of the ribbon pieces.
6. Next, use a different piece of ribbon to make a smaller bow.
7. Make one loop on each side.
8. Scrunch down the ribbon by using the Bowdabra wand.
9. While the bow is still in the Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the wire through the loop at the other end. Pull the ribbon tightly while the bow is still in the Bowdabra.
10. Fluff the bow.
11. Tie your bow around the bag, place in a shipping package and send it on its way. I’m sure your client will love receiving your product in the mail.