Small grapevine wreaths make wonderful Valentine’s Day centerpieces! This easy craft can be assembled quickly and easily.
Decorate the grapevine wreath, add a Mini Bowdabra bow, and finish with a candle. Place a large pillar candle inside of the wreath or (do something similar to what I did) place a small glass bowl with a tea light, in the center.
Valentine’s Day Craft Materials:
1. Begin by gathering the materials you will need to make your own Valentine’s Day centerpiece.
2. Attach a floral leaf to the small grapevine wreath. Add a sticker to the leaf.
3. Place the floral leaves around the grapevine wreath. Leave an open spot for a Mini Bowdabra bow.
4. Use the Mini Bowdabra to make a beautiful bow for your centerpiece.
5. Cut Valentine’s Day themed ribbon to create ribbon tails. Fold the ribbon in half and at the crease mark press it into the Mini Bowdabra.
6. Press the ribbon end (face down) into the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Fold and twist the ribbon and create a matching loop on the other side. Trim away excess ribbon.
8. Press silk florals into the Mini Bowdabra.
9. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
10. Thread the two loose ends of Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop.
11. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is stil
l in the Mini Bowdabra.
12. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the Bowdabra Bow Wire securely against the bow. Twist the bow 4 to 6 times in a clockwise direction.
13. Fluff the bow and add a heart sticker to the center.
14. Tie the bow to the small grapevine wreath using the Bowdabra Bow Wire. Twist the remaining wire into fun ringlets.
15. Add a small bowl with tea light to the center of the grapevine wreath.