Make this sweat treat gift idea for Valentine’s Day! Find your favorite Valentine cardstock and fill little treat gift bags with chocolates adorned with heart paper. Finish the sweet treat with a Mini Bowdabra bow. Follow the instructions to make several treat gifts for family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers.
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this craft.
2. Fold the scalloped die cut cardstock into a cone shape. Hold it in place with tape.
3. Place the cone cardstock into the cone shaped cello bag.
4. Fill the bag with some sweet treats and tie it closed with baker’s twine.
5. To make the bow for the sweet treat you will need the Mini Bowdabra and Bowdabra Bow Wire. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
6. Cut several inches of 7/8″ sheer ribbon approximately 36″. Fold the sheer ribbon in half to create a crease, at the crease mark press the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Fold and press the ribbon to form your first loop.
8. Fold and press a matching loop on the other side.
9. Fold two more loops. Trim away excess ribbon and dovetail the ends.
10. Cut a couple of inches of 3″ wide tulle ribbon – dovetail each end. Press the tulle into the Mini Bowdabra.
11. Insert some little floral pieces into the Mini Bowdabra.
12. Add some greenery.
13. Insert a silk flower.
14. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand. Then thread the two end pieces of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop.
15. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the Bowdabra Bow Wire securely against the bow. Twist the bow 4 to 6 times in a clockwise direction. Fluff the bow.
16. Use the Bowdabra Bow Wire to attach the bow to the treat bag.
17. Your sweet treat is complete and ready to be given as a gift.