Mardi Gras is such a fun holiday to decorate for! Making a Mardi Gras wreath with beads and mask is a wonderful way to add cheer and fun to your home. Welcome Mardi Gras with a beautiful wreath and large Bowdabra bow.
1. Begin by wrapping a foam wreath in craft boa and garland.
2. Add a Mardi Gras mask.
3. To make a large bow for the wreath cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half of the Bowdabra.
4. Cut a long piece of tulle and dovetail the ends. Fold the tulle in half, at the half way point press it into the Bowdabra. This will be the bow’s tails.
5. Press the end of the tulle into the Bowdabra.
6. Fold and twist the tulle to create your first loop.
7. Fold and twist a matching loop on the other side.
8. Fold and twist two more loops. Trim the tulle from the spool.
9. Fold and press Mardi Gras beads into the Bowdabra.
10. Fold and press additional beaded loops.
11. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra Wand.
12. Thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop.
13. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly.
14. Gently pull the bow out of the Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow and tie the wire tightly in the center of the bow.
15. Add a few strands of beads around the bottom of the wreath and it is complete.