Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a homemade edible gift, perfect for friends and family! Lollipops make wonderful candy bouquets. Add little paper shamrocks to the tops of the lollipops for a beautiful festive arrangement.
1. Begin by wrapping lollipops in blue and green construction paper. Hold the paper in place with embroidery thread or Bowdabra Bow Wire.
2. Cut out shamrocks and trace gold around the edges using a paint pen. Fold the edges of the shamrocks to give them dimension.
3. Arrange lollipops in a long rectangular shaped Styrofoam piece.
4. Use dry adhesive to attach the shamrocks to the top of the lollipops.
5. Attach 1.5″ wide wire ribbon around the front of the Styrofoam. Use pins to hold it in place.
6. To make the bow for the front of bouquet use the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Cut ribbon and dovetail the ends for the tails of the bow. Fold the ribbon in half and at the crease mark press it into the Mini Bowdabra.
8. To make the bow loops press the end of the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
9. Fold and press the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra to make your first loop.
10. Continue to fold and press the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra to make a total of 6 loops.
11. Add wire garland loops to the Mini Bowdabra.
12. Add coordinating garland loops into the Mini Bowdabra.
13. Add two smaller bow loops to the center of the bow to finish it.
14. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
15. Thread the two loose ends of the wire through the loop. Pull the wire tightly.
16. Bring the wire around to the back and tie it tightly.
17. Bring the wire to the front and tie, again. Twist the wire around a pen and spiral it for fun ringlets.
18. Use a pin to attach the bow to the front of the Styrofoam.
19. Your edible bouquet gift with shamrock lollipops is complete!