Did you know that in 5 minutes you can take your houseplant and jazz it up for any holiday?
1. Use the Bowdabra and Bowdabra Bow Wire to make a quick bow for your houseplant.
2. Cut 18”³ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Bowdabra.
3. Take 4-6 inches of the wire ribbon and add to the Bowdabra.
4. Press the ribbon into the Bowdabra to form your first loop and keep doing this back and forth creating equal sized loops.
5. Continue making loops until you have as many as you want. For this wreath, 3 loops were created on both sides.
6. Trim the opposite side tail to equal the length of the other side.
7. Gather scraps to add color to the bow.
8. Add in 3-6 pieces of scrap seasonal ribbon into the Bowdabra.
9. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra Bow Wand. Thread the two loose ends of Bowdabra wire through the loop. Pull the wire tightly.
10. Remove the bow for the Bowdabra and bring the wire around the back and tie it tightly. Add bow to plant or wreath. If you have seasonal picks, add them to the plant, too like we did with this leprechaun hat.
Before and After pictures! What a huge difference the bow makes! Now you are ready for St. Patrick’s Day!
Click here to find more St. Patrick’s Day ideas.