Here is a quick and easy project to add a little bit of holiday fun in your home. If you don’t have time to create a new wreath for every holiday, just switch out the bows on a few wreaths each season. I quickly made a bow- 5 minutes from start to finish-to add a touch of St. Patrick’s Day to my floral wreath.
1. Take an already made wreath or create a new wreath to fit the season. Use the Bowdabra and Bowdabra Bow Wire to make the bow for the wreath.
2. Cut 18”³ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Bowdabra.
3. Take 4-6 inches of the wire ribbon and add to the Bowdabra.
4. Press the ribbon into the Bowdabra to form your first loop and keep doing this back and forth creating equal sized loops.
5. Continue making loops until you have as many as you want. For this wreath, 3 loops were created on both sides.
6. Trim the opposite side tail to equal the length of the other side.
7. Take 3 strips of the polka dot ribbon, find the middle and press into the Bowdabra.
8. Spread out the polka dot ribbon so that you have an x and then one in the center. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra Bow Wand. Thread the two loose ends of Bowdabra wire through the loop. Pull the wire tightly. Remove the bow for the Bowdabra and bring the wire around the back and tie it tightly.
9. Tie the bow onto your wreath. Add the St. Patrick’s Day picks to the arrangement.
Here is what the wreath looked like before and after adding the bow. What a huge difference a bow makes!
Click here to find more St. Patrick’s Day ideas.