1. Gather all of the materials you will need for this project.
2. Next, cut a 6” piece of grosgrain ribbon.
3. Attach the alligator clip to the ribbon.
4. Glue the piece of ribbon to the clip.
5. Cut 6 2 ½-3” pieces of green grosgrain ribbon.
6. Glue the ends of two pieces together with glue.
7. Bring the ends around to create a heart and glue together.
8. Next, take the middle tip of the heart and glue to the back of the heart.
9. Glue the first heart to the edge of the clip.
10. Make two more hearts. Glue each heart on top of the last heart you glued.
11. Glue a jewel on top in the middle of the clovers. Enjoy your new shamrock clip.
For more St. Patrick’s Day tutorials click here.