Ribbon doesn’t have to just be used for hair bows, sewing accents, and gift wrapping. Ribbon is also perfect for making handmade jewelry! We invite you to follow our instructions for making a beaded pearl bracelet using ribbon! And be sure to check back this afternoon and this evening for Part 2 and Part 3, of this craft!
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make the bracelet. Cut 29″ of 1/4″ nylon ribbon – knot the ends leaving a 4″ tails.
2. Thread embroidery thread through a jewelry needle. Double the embroidery thread and knot the end. Hide the embroidery thread knot in the ribbon knot. Start the sew the pearls onto the ribbon.
3. Leave a .5″ space and sew another pearl onto the ribbon.
4. Continue to sew pearls onto the ribbon leaving .5″ spaces.
5. Once you reach the knot on the other end begin to pull the embroidery thread so that the ribbon folds.
6. Your beaded pearl bracelet with ribbon in complete.