We are so excited to celebrate National Craft Month! What’s a celebrate without little party bags, right! Design these handmade craft gift bags featuring little paper craft cuts that resemble Mickey and Minnie Mouse. These little party bags are perfect for baby showers and children’s birthday parties. Use the Mini Bowdabra to make Minnie’s classic pink bow tie hair bow.
1. Begin with circle die cuts 4.5cm and 7cm.
2. Cut two small circles for the ears and one large circle for the head.
3. Place double sided tape on the back of the ears.
4. Adhere the ears to the head.
5. To make Minnie’s bow cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire. Fold the wire in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
6. Cut 10″ of 1.5″ wide pink satin ribbon. Place the end of the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Fold the other end over and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
8. Press the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra to form two loops.
9. Scrunch the bow down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand. Thread the two loose ends of wire through the loop and pull tightly.
10. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and tie the wire in the back.
11. Trim away excess wire and place a finishing ribbon around the center of the bow. Use double sided tape to add the bow. To complete the craft gift bag place candy in the bag and attach the head to the bag. Finish with a greeting sticker on the front.
12. The Mickey bag is easy just omit the bow and assemble the bag.
13. Make either Mickey or Minnie or make both!
For more about the designer click here….