We are celebrating National Craft Month with some crafty fun lollipop favors! These neat handmade gift ideas are perfect for birthday parties, baby showers, or small little gifts for friends, family members, and co-workers!
1. Begin by gathering the materials you will need to make this craft.
2. Next, using cardstock cut at 7 x 18cm score it a the 2cm mark, 9cm mark, and the 16 cm mark.
3. Punch a hole in the bottom center of the paper.
4. Fold the paper where you scored it and hold it in place with double sided tape.
5. Thread the lollipop through.
6. To make the bow for lollipop you will need the Mini Bowdabra and Bowdabra Bow Wire. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
7. To make the bow begin by cutting a piece of ribbon approximately 12″ long. Fold the ribbon in half to create a crease at the crease mark press the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
8. Press one side of the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra to form your first loop.
9. Press the other side of the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra to form your second loop.
10. Follow the instructions to make another bow with coordinating ribbon.
11. Place floral stems into the center of the Mini Bowdabra.
12. Place a the stem of silk flower into the Mini Bowdabra.
13. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand. Then thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop. Pull tightly.
14. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the wire in the back of the bow.
15. Use the remaining Bowdabra Bow Wire to tie the bow to the lollipop. Place sticker on the front of lollipop and your little lollipop gift is complete. Follow the instructions to make several for baby showers and birthday parties.