Daylight saving is in full effect and in just a few days it will be the first day of spring. Celebrate spring with a banner that can be showcased on your mantle, wall, windowsill, really anywhere in your home.
This easy to make home decor is lots of fun to create. Use the Mini Bowdabra to add a beautiful bow with beaded center to each of the banner pieces.
1. Begin by cutting out circles and lettering to use for your spring banner.
2. Glue the circles and the letters.
3. To make the bows for each circle place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Place the end of the ribbon at the 4″ mark, fold and twist the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Fold and press your first loop at the 1.5″ mark.
6. Fold and press a matching loop on the other side.
7. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
8. Thread the two Bowdabra Bow Wire ends through the loop.
9. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly.
10. Bring the wire around to the back and knot.
11. Thread a bead onto the remaining Bowdabra Bow Wire.
12. Attach the bow to a letter on the banner.
13. Follow the instructions to make additional bows, one for each letter.
14. Use the bow wire to hang the letters onto ribbon, twine, or hemp. Your spring banner is complete.